Brock SampsonDirector & Employee
areas of expertise
- information, communications and technology method in delivering solutions
- identifying scope, authority, objectives, and participation
- identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems
- delivering value-driven business specifications
- managing the planning process that integrates across two or more functions in a business or government entity
- BSc, Textile Technology and Management, North Carolina State University, USA
With over 20 years of experience in IT solution delivery, business analysis and entrepreneurship, Brock has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand engagement needs, and guide projects to success.
Sampson Coaching & Advisory comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Brock is a social entrepreneur who sustains his mission by advising companies in IT solution delivery, standard development life cycle, project charter definition, objective discovery, requirements elicitation, prioritization and management; from project inception through post-support. His expertise is related to implementing integrated business planning, supply chain analytics and warehouse management solutions to intercontinental manufacturers and suppliers in North America, Europe and East Asia.
Brock also has a unique talent in enhancing people’s lives by building fitness and improving self-confidence through the sport of rowing. He is passionate about creating therapeutic environments for those with cognitive and physical challenges. He is interested in how rowing eases the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder and autism.
Brock became a competitive rowing coach to impact his community using natural talents in communication and motivation. He promotes overall fitness and on-and-off water competition as formidable team builders, and uses that to build community and fitness in the corporate environment. It became his business to orchestrate environments where rowing assists in corporate fitness and team building goals.
16 December 2017
4 October 2017
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: